Associate Professor of Epidemiology
LIST OF VISUALIZATIONS ON THIS PAGE
Can access other pages by clicking on the links below or the left panel of the web site
Other pages on this site
- Please visit the CDC's Page on Monitoring Variant Proportions
- Please visit the CoVariants.org
- Please visit the Biobot Network of Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Please visit the CDC's National Wastewater Surveillance System (NWSS)
- Please visit the CDC's COVID-19 Vaccinations in the United States
FDOH Biweekly PDF Reports
- Please visit the FDOH Report Archive
The above color scheme was used for most of the visualizations on this page.
COUNTY-LEVEL RISK INDICATORS
1. CDC's Community Risk Levels by County
2. CDC's Community Risk Levels for any two reporting weeks
3. Directly Comparing CDC Community Risk Measures
4. % of the Population Living in Counties with Different Community Transmission Levels (National)
5. % of the Population Living in Counties with Different Community Risk Levels (National)
6. % of the Population Living in Counties with Different Community Transmission Levels (State)
7. % of the Population Living in Counties with Different Community Risk Levels (State)
8. Change in Community Risk Levels Over the Past Week
9. Health Service Areas Used To Calculate CDC Community Levels
10. County-Level Map of the 2020 Population
~ DONATE NOW ~
It's not what you think.
I just want to hear from you if this site is something that has helped you.
See the button at the bottom of the page.
That is all the "payment" I need.